which allows riders to intuitively change the board’s course by leaning their body weight from side to side.
Little things do make a difference
Triboard500’s 45 degree “Lean to Steer” technology combines steering and balancing into one action making riding natural and intuitive from the first time you step on board.
and built from the ground up to provide the most exhilarating riding experience. Intuitive steering, self centering suspension and advanced speed controls let you cruise, commute or carve the curbs with ease.
500W Brushless hub motor
POWERED BY LG
768Wh Lithium ion battery cells with 48 Volts and 16.0Ah capacity. This baby is going to take you places with its top speed of 32km/hr (22mi/hr) and max range on a single charge of 45km (28mi).
Fold Grab and go!
Bring your Triboard500 anywhere. It folds in under 2 seconds and can easily fit in your trunk or carried as a trolley into a bus, subway or your apartment.
Ready to roll?
Triboard500 by Merkava is an awesome new personal transportation device. No matter your age or skill level you are sure to enjoy a thrilling ride.
*Max speed and range based on a 175lbs rider and flat surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Make sure to fully charge your battery before your first ride, check and tighten all bolts and screws if necessary and read and understand the owners-manual and safety labels. If you are unclear about anything we strongly urge you to send us an email or request a call back so we can guide you through any issue you may be experiencing.
Triboard500 is recommended for riders 14 years of age and older. Under adult supervision and provided speed settings have been adjusted to limit motor power output.
In most cases, you do not need a license. However, we encourage you to review your local rules and laws as each province or state has its own by laws. We strongly advise the use of safety equipment like helmets.
Triboard500 Can be ridden on bike paths, trails, golf courses and any other private venues. As for street use it is legal in many areas but we strongly encourage you to review your local rules and laws as each province or state has its own by laws governing battery operated transporters.
For optimal performance max rider weight shouldn't exceed 90kgs or 200lbs. Note that performance, range and top speed will be affected with higher rider weight.
Yes, but riding in colder temperatures can affect the performance and battery range. Make sure your TriBoard500 is always stored indoors.
Triboard500 is designed for paved areas.
Simply wipe it down with a wet cloth. Aiming a hose or high pressure water gun onto sensitive parts of the bike will lead to damages not covered by the warranty.
Our e-Bikes ship from Montreal to all Canadian cities.
The Triboard500 uses rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery packs built exclusively with LG cells. We have taken great care to ensure our battery packs are built to the highest standards of safety and performance.
Triboard500 comes with a 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Please see full details on our warranty and returns tab.
Merkava stands behind its products. All our transporters benefit from a 2 year limited warranty.
1. The COMPANY warrants that the frame will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years.
2. The COMPANY warrants that the motor and battery pack will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year*.
3. The COMPANY warrants that the electrical components including the controller and charger will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
4. Before shipping, we conduct spot checks on our transporters to validate overall quality and condition of electrical components including motor and battery pack. These checked units have their battery tested and fully charged before shipping.
5. The lithium ion technology we use is intended to last for several years while being charged and discharged several hundred times. However, the battery's life span will depend on your care of the battery.
6. Battery life will depend on your maintenance and care of the battery. We use advanced Lithium-Ion batteries and they should be charged at least once a month to ensure the longevity of your battery. Make sure to only use our supplied charger on your battery as well as a power bar to prevent surcharges.
7. Allow your battery to rest for 10 minutes after charging before riding and for 10 min after riding before charging. Unplug your battery charger after the light turns green indicating your battery is fully charged.
8. Caution: Do not expose your battery to water, humidity and extremely low or high temperatures to avoid potential damage to your battery.
9. If the PRODUCT proves defective AND a claim is filed during the warranty period, the COMPANY at its option, will: Repair the PRODUCT by means of telephone support, email support, or by providing the necessary parts at no charge.
Warranty claims must be filed with Merkava by email: email@example.com
* Warranty on battery will be limited to 6 months if it is determined that our guidelines for proper battery care have not been followed.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
• Shipping to and from or drop off and pick up at our locations for repairs covered under the warranty.
• Wear and tear on frame, grip tape, levers, tubes, tires, brake discs, brake pads, cables, seats, plastic fairings, shocks or suspensions and any other component which wears out naturally during usage.
• Minor scratches and stress marks that may occur during shipping and handling.
•Water damage caused by exposing the bike and sensitive electrical parts to water such as washing transporter with hose or pressure washer.
• Accidents, misuse, abuse, human errors or lack of maintenance.
• Acts-of-god such as fire, flood, earthquake, freezing, etc
• Transfer of eBike ownership
• Damages caused by salt in winter conditions.
The following will void the warranty:
• The modification of your transporter or use outside those specified on this site.
• The serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
• The product has been dismantled and repaired/reassembled improperly or with aftermarket parts.
• Overloading your transporter.
• Storing your transporter outdoors.
Start in speed mode 1 1. Grip both hand grips 2. Stand with one foot on the deck and one foot on the ground 3. Check brake level for positive braking action 4. Press power button on the throttle/display 5. Push the ground with one foot while pressing the throttle to accelerate
Steering your TriBoard500 is achieved by shifting your body weight from side to side. Try out these different riding styles to find what suits you best.
1.Ride Snowboard Style with one foot forward and one foot back, shift your weight from heel to toe. Regular riders will have their left foot forward and goofy foot riders will have their right foot forward.
2. Ride Ski Style with feet side by side, drop your hip and push handlebars to the side you are steering towards.
3. Ride Tail Style with one foot forward in the center of the deck and one foot on the tail - this style centers your weight for quicker direction changes. This is an advanced riding style for experienced riders.
Pull hand brake lever toward the hand grips when you need to slow down or stop. When braking at higher speeds, lean back so that your weight is over the back wheel to decrease your stopping distance.
TriBoard500 is very stable with a 3-wheel lean-to-steer system that reduces the fall risk typically associated with stand-up riding. Whether you're a seasoned skater or it's your first time, follow the guide below and always keep your and others safety in mind.
Helmet Always wear an ASTM and CPSC certified helmet when riding. Make sure that chin strap is attached before your ride and follow the helmet manufactures instructions for proper user and fit.
Footwear Make sure to always wear shoes that have good traction on the board and will stay on your feet.
Brakes Squeeze the hand brake lever to ensure there is positive braking action before starting your ride.
Board Control Make sure you are standing on your board with your hands on the hand grips before engaging the throttle and keep hands on hand grips when riding.
ready to roll?
Next Generation kick scooter
Merkava’s TriBoard500 intuitive 3-wheel, lean to steer design made of aircraft grade aluminum alloy provides the ultimate experience in steering and stability putting the rider in complete control and making steering, acceleration and braking a breeze.
Get there faster
COMMUTE or JOY RIDE through your city, neighborhood or school campus. Get there faster! Adios to traffic, parking or long bus and subway wait times. Take control of your destination...every time.
Powered by LG
The TriBoard500 kick scooter is powered by a state of the art rechargeable lithium ion battery pack from LG with an impressive 48V and 16.0Ah giving you enough juice for your long rides.
CHARGE ANYWHERE through any 110V power outlet at school, the office or home. Our light weight charger can easily be carried in your back pack so you are never left with an empty battery. Plug, Play and Repeat!
What our customers think
The ride feels very stable and the build quality is excellent. The wider wheels and suspension really help smooth out the riding experience which is far above lime, bird or jump rental scooters that I used to ride every day. It also feels a lot safer due to the grip of the wider wheels and the mechanical brake. I would recommend it.
The scooter is amazing. I believe it is the perfect balance in power and distance and weight. It can easily be folded up and put into a vehicle, and then brought back out and ridden around. It has plenty of acceleration, and can easily get up to about 32km/hr. And that is with a 200lb rider on it.
Cape Coral, FL
Battery endurance is a must on these scooters, and it does a great job. I have never run out of battery, and I am usually full speed wherever I go. Power is there for acceleration which is like a safety feature I believe when you are so much smaller than everyone else. You can quickly move out of the way if someone pulls out in front of you or anything like that..
Atlantic city, NJ
Worth the wait. Very happy with the product, powers great, goes up even the steepest hills around our area. Breaks work great. Ride feeling kind of like being on a snowboard or skateboard, the three wide wheel gives you an option of being able to lean a bit using your body but still lets you ride comfortably standing straight if that is what you prefer.
I’ve had the scooter for a few weeks now; I preordered the 2020 version. Customer support was excellent throughout the process. I’ve ridden a little over 100 km since it arrived. It’s very solidly built. Folding mechanism is easy to use. The three wheels provide a stable ride, and it’s easy to maneuver once you get used to it. I use it mostly for commuting; my average ride is 12-14 km round trip and it handles it easily with no loss of performance. I’m 175lbs and it gets me up hills easily.
Saint John, NB
Well after tons or research and few weeks of use, I would say I'm totally pleased with my purchase. Using the three wheel kick scooter has been very simple and easy to operate. That also includes the folding function when getting on the train. The nob makes that quick and easy. You can easily pick the scooter up by the bar and carry it or roll it behind you.
We are thrilled you are considering a Merkava vintage eBike, a Merkava fat tire enduro electric motocross, a Merkava electric scooter or a Merkava electric bicycle for your commuting needs or exciting trail rides.
We are committed to having you entirely satisfied with your purchase and will ensure this is an easy and pleasant experience for you.
Buy your new electric bike with total confidence and benefit from our 2 year limited warranty and our 14 Day Buy Back Guarantee.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection