Comes ready to stimulate your senses. Boasting a brushless motor with peak power of 4,320W thanks to it's Bluetooth enabled MqCon 60A Sabvoton controller.
Impressive yet nimble
this far from average e-bike with it's commanding steed combines enough power and grit to keep you smiling for hours on end with it's 1,843Wh LG powered battery pack.
Part Mountain Bike
Part dirt bike and all beast, the New Gen Falcon3K comes ready to tackle your local gravel or dirt trails equipped with 26'' MAXXIS moutain traxs tires.
Keep track of the stats
with the canadian made on board computer from cycle analyst
From the basic need to know stats to the most advanced parameters. .
Now available with an upgraded torque pedal assist system and 4 piston tektro dorado hydraulic breaks
The new Torque P.A.S keeps you in total control over the Falcon3K eBike allowing you to pedal at your pace and receive assistance from the motor equivalent to the amount of pressure applied on the pedals. This translates to a far more fluid riding experience.
Pedal or Throttle you are sure to come to a quick and safe stop with the 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 203mm Discs.
The Falcon3K Is Built On A Fortified Steel Frame with a double suspension
to sustain its 3,000 watt motor which will propel you up to 60km/h. With almost no maintenance needed and a max range of 100km on PAS mode the Falcon3K e-bike will supply your adrenaline fix…guaranteed.
Be seen, be heard, turn heads
The new Falcon3K e-bike is powerful while being whisper quiet and non invasive to the environment.
We have added new and useful features such as an automotive grade horn, alarm system as well as front and rear LED lights with turn signals.
Performance is important but good looks matter too.... The Falcon3K now available with newly designed side panels and a sleek carbon fiber paint.
• Wheel Base 1290mm (51in) • Ground Clearance 375mm (15in) • Seat Height 1000mm (39in) (Adjustable) • Height Of Handlebar From The Ground 1150mm (45in) • Handlebar Width 650mm (25in
*Max Speed And Range Based On A 175lbs Rider And Flat Surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is some assembly required, including inflating the tires, installing the front wheel and handlebar. If your not entirely comfortable doing this yourself we suggest having your super e-bike shipped directly to your local bike shop for assembly. It shouldn't take an experienced bike mechanic more the 30-45 min to complete the assembly. Make sure to fully charge your battery before your first ride, check and tighten all bolts and screws if necessary and read and understand the owners-manual and safety labels. If you are unclear about anything we urge you to send us an email or request a call back so we can guide you through any issue you may be experiencing.
Yes, as with any two wheel chain and sprocket configuration the chain must be kept clean of dust and debris and well oiled to increase its life span and performance.
Falcon3K is recommended for riders 18 years of age and older with some motocross experience ideally, if you are planning on riding on rough terrain and steep sloped mountain trails.
You do not need a license, plates or insurance to operate the Falcon3K in any off road environment. We strongly advise the use of safety equipment like motocross helmets, gloves and protective padding.
Falcon3K can be ridden where traditional high performance mountain bikes or motocross bikes would be permitted. It is always a good idea to review your local rules and laws as each province or state has its own by laws governing battery operated transporters.
For optimal performance max rider weight should not exceed 115kgs or 250lbs. Note that performance, range and top speed will be affected with higher rider weight
Yes however keep in mind that riding in colder temperatures can affect the performance and battery range. Make sure your Falcon3K is always stored indoors.
Falcon3K is designed for off road use. It will rip through most terrain you throw at it. Please ride safely and responsibly.
Simply wipe it down with a wet cloth. Aiming a hose or high pressure water gun onto sensitive parts of the bike will lead to damages not covered by the warranty.
Our e-Bikes ship from Montreal to all Canadian cities.
The Falcon3K uses rechargeable Lithium-Ion Samsung battery packs. We have taken great care to ensure our battery packs are built to the highest standards of safety and performance.
Falcon3K comes with a 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Please see full details on our warranty and returns tab.
Merkava stands behind its products. All our transporters benefit from a 2 year limited warranty.
1. The COMPANY warrants that the frame will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years.
2. The COMPANY warrants that the motor and battery pack will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year*.
3. The COMPANY warrants that the electrical components including the controller and charger will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
4. Before shipping, we conduct spot checks on our transporters to validate overall quality and condition of electrical components including motor and battery pack. These checked units have their battery tested and fully charged before shipping.
5. The lithium ion technology we use is intended to last for several years while being charged and discharged several hundred times. However, the battery's life span will depend on your care of the battery.
6. Battery life will depend on your maintenance and care of the battery. We use advanced Lithium-Ion batteries and they should be charged at least once a month to ensure the longevity of your battery. Make sure to only use our supplied charger on your battery as well as a power bar to prevent surcharges.
7. Allow your battery to rest for 10 minutes after charging before riding and for 10 min after riding before charging. Unplug your battery charger after the light turns green indicating your battery is fully charged.
8. Caution: Do not expose your battery to water, humidity and extremely low or high temperatures to avoid potential damage to your battery.
9. If the PRODUCT proves defective AND a claim is filed during the warranty period, the COMPANY at its option, will: Repair the PRODUCT by means of telephone support, email support, or by providing the necessary parts at no charge.
Warranty claims must be filed with Merkava by email: email@example.com
* Warranty on battery will be limited to 6 months if it is determined that our guidelines for proper battery care have not been followed.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
• Shipping to and from or drop off and pick up at our locations for repairs covered under the warranty.
• Wear and tear on frame, grip tape, levers, tubes, tires, brake discs, brake pads, cables, seats, plastic fairings, shocks or suspensions and any other component which wears out naturally during usage.
• Minor scratches and stress marks that may occur during shipping and handling.
•Water damage caused by exposing the bike and sensitive electrical parts to water such as washing transporter with hose or pressure washer.
• Accidents, misuse, abuse, human errors or lack of maintenance.
• Acts-of-god such as fire, flood, earthquake, freezing, etc
• Transfer of eBike ownership
• Damages caused by salt in winter conditions.
The following will void the warranty:
• The modification of your transporter or use outside those specified on this site.
• The serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
• The product has been dismantled and repaired/reassembled improperly or with aftermarket parts.
• Overloading your transporter.
• Storing your transporter outdoors.
Although Falcon3K is technically a bicycle, care should be taken when riding it or any other electric motor powered vehicle. You should treat your new transporter with respect, never underestimating its power potential. We advise that new riders always start on the lowest pedal assist mode until they are entirely at ease with the transporters acceleration, braking and maneuverability. This transporter has been built to provide years of fun commute and trail rides, please keep your safety and that of others a priority.
Always use bicycle lanes where available. If none are available you must conform to all traffic laws that apply to other motor powered vehicles.
Helmet Always wear an ASTM and CPSC certified helmet when riding. Make sure that the chin strap is attached before your ride and follow the helmet manufactures instructions for proper use and fit. In many Provinces or States the wear of a helmet on e-bikes is mandatory.
Footwear Make sure to always wear shoes that have good traction on the pedals or pegs and will stay on your feet at higher speeds.
Brakes Squeeze the hand brake levers to ensure there is positive braking action before starting your ride. We recommend parking on flat surfaces. If however you must park on an incline, make sure to park your transporter perpendicular to the road with the back wheel leaning against the sidewalk, same as motorcycles.
Control Make sure you are sitting on your e-bike with your hands on the hand grips before engaging the throttle and keep hands on hand grips when riding. Beginners should always start on the lowest power assist mode until familiarized with the Falcon3K.
ready to roll?
Powerful mountain e-bike
Forget anything you may have experienced in the past with other e-bikes. The Falcon3k will impress you with its performance leaving you wanting more.
Get there faster
Rip through your local trails like never before leaving no noise or pollution behind. Zip up and down your favorite hills for an adrenaline packed excursion every time.
Powered by Samsung
The Falcon3k e-bike is powered by a state of the art rechargeable lithium ion battery pack from LG with a very impressive 72V and 25.6Ah giving you enough juice for your extra long rides.
CHARGE ANYWHERE through any 110V power outlet at school, the office or home. Our light weight charger can easily be carried in your back pack so you are never left with an empty battery. Plug, Play and Repeat!
What our customers think
I was a little skeptical at first that any battery powered bike would provide me with the speed I had gotten used to with my KTM but I must say I am really impressed with the Falcon3k. Ill be back with another review in a few months after I've beaten it a little more :)
North Vancouver, BC
The pictures on the site don't fully convey the imposing stature of this e-bike. I was surprised to see how thick and sturdy it is. Also quiet heavy. Feels much more like a motorcycle than a mountain bike. With such powerful acceleration I guess it has to be built tough. I'm very impressed.
This is my first ever e-bike and I am trying to learn how to run before learning to walk. It is a lot of bike to handle. Luckily I can choose the level of pedal assist. Looking forward to unleashing this beast once I'm more at ease with it.
Jean Phillip Gagnon
I was debating between the Falcon3K e-bike and e-motocross but chose the later and am happy with my purchase. The seat seemed more comfortable and the fat tires really make a difference on the trails. I would probably ask that they add rear brake lights on future models though but i guess it can be done aftermarket if necessary.
Been riding my Falcon3K for a few weeks and I am very impressed with the performance and workmanship of the e-bike. Only problem I'm foreseeing is that my buddy's won't be able to keep up with me with their traditional mountain bikes. Will probably hold on to my old bike for treks with the boys.
I'm new to Destin and don't know where the best trails are yet but been riding mine on stretches of rough beaches in my area. It's a lot of fun. This thing has mad torque it's scary.
We are thrilled you are considering a Merkava vintage eBike, a Merkava fat tire enduro electric motocross, a Merkava electric scooter or a Merkava electric bicycle for your commuting needs or exciting trail rides.
We are committed to having you entirely satisfied with your purchase and will ensure this is an easy and pleasant experience for you.
Buy your new electric bike with total confidence and benefit from our 2 year limited warranty and our 14 Day Buy Back Guarantee.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection