The ZOOM's lightweight frame weighing in at 44Lbs and simplicity are built for speed and efficiency, for the daily commute or zooming down a bike path.
A Discrete eBike
For the discerning cyclist who wants to exercise while also having the option to amp up the experience. With its brushless hub motor in the back wheel, you may now cycle with ease while receiving aid from the motor in Pedal Assist Mode or ZOOM by using the throttle when necessary.
Integrated teeth inside the ZOOM’s pedals provide a secure grip. With the seamless torque sensor pedal assist you’ll forget your riding an eBike.
Seen And Be Seen
Riding in the dark is now possible thanks to the bright LED headlight on the ZOOM. The embedded reflectors will ensure that you are noticed!
A stylish and comfortable saddle. Seating position and height could now be adjusted in two ways for a more enjoyable ride.
Slick And Practical Handlebar
ZOOM now features a streamlined handlebar with an integrated bright LCD display that is handy and carries useful riding tools. In addition to the comfortable grips, there is a bell and a P.A.S level adjustment button.
Superior Stopping Power
ZOOM eBikes are now equipped with powerful hydraulic disc brakes for safety and increased performance.
Information At Your Fingertips
The ZOOM offers a lighting display that shows all relevant information about your eBike, such as range remaining, speedometer, and P.A.S power level.
Get Set Go!
With its one gear torque sensor, carbon drive belt, lightweight, and aerodynamic frame, you're ready to hit the road or cycling path for a thrilling session. And no one needs to know that you could rely on the ZOOM's discrete yet strong brushless motor for aid on slopes or on the way back.
ZOOM’s single-speed is lighter, and simpler than its multi-geared counterparts. There are fewer parts on the bicycle that require maintenance without a gearing system, making it appropriate for city commuting in all conditions.
No clunky gear changes just seamless power is delivered through the fully integrated drive train. With straight chainline there’s no chain drag from rear derailleur jockey pulleys, and the absence of chainrings, ramps, and pins all contribute to it’s increased efficiency.
Sophisticated And Stylish
From its sleek dashboard, thin lightweight frame to its jet black satin finish this race bike will deliver instant kick when you decide it’s time to leave them all behind.
Samsung 36v – 10.5Ah Recharge and removable battery
Single Cell Capacity
3.5kg (7.7 lbs)
Standard Charging Current
Flame Retardant ABS
90km On PAS Mode*
Pedal Only, Pedal Assist with various levels
Up To 15%
27.6 x 1.5”
27.6” with double wall with 13G Stainless Steel spokes
Front and rear LED lights
JEVELO Hydraulic Disc brakes (160mm discs)
KD78C LCD Display integrated in stem
Gates Carbon Drive
Promax HB-3188, Alloy
Black Padded seat with Promax alloy post & Quick Release clamp
USB Charging Port
Matte Satin Black
114 kg (250lbs)
Rear Shock Absorber
Oil Pressure Damping System With Coil
Yes, Folding Frame And Pedals.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is very minimal assembly required, including mounting the handlebar, placing the front wheel in place (with quick release latch) and inflating the tires. Make sure to fully charge your battery before your first ride, check and tighten all bolts and screws if necessary and read and understand the owners-manual and safety labels. If you are unclear about anything we strongly urge you to send us an email or request a call back so we can guide you through any issue you may be experiencing.
Yes, as with any two wheel chain and sprocket configuration the chain must be kept clean of dust and debris and well oiled to increase its life span and performance.
ZOOM is recommended for riders 16 years of age and older.
You do not need a license, plates or insurance to operate the ZOOM. However, we encourage you to review your local rules and laws as each province or state has its own by laws. We strongly advise the use of safety equipment like helmets.
ZOOM can be ridden on the road in most North American cities, on bike paths, trails and any other venues where regular pedal bikes would be permitted. It is always a good idea to review your local rules and laws as each province or state has its own by laws governing battery operated transporters.
For optimal performance max rider weight ideally shouldn’t exceed 114kgs or 250lbs. Note that performance, range and top speed will be affected with higher rider weight.
Yes but riding in colder temperatures can affect the performance and battery range. Make sure your ZOOM is always stored indoors.
Yes, ZOOM is designed for use on paved roads, gravel, mud, sand or snow.
Simply wipe it down with a wet cloth. Aiming a hose or high pressure water gun onto sensitive parts of the electric bike will lead to damages not covered by the warranty.
Our e-Bikes ship from Montreal to all Canadian cities.
The ZOOM uses rechargeable and removable SAMSUNG Lithium-ion battery packs. We have taken great care to ensure our battery packs are built to the highest standards of safety and performance.
ZOOM comes with a 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Please see full details on our warranty and returns tab.
Merkava stands behind its products. All our transporters benefit from a 2 year limited warranty.
1. The COMPANY warrants that the frame will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years.
2. The COMPANY warrants that the motor and battery pack will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year*.
3. The COMPANY warrants that the electrical components including the controller and charger will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
4. Before shipping, we conduct spot checks on our transporters to validate overall quality and condition of electrical components including motor and battery pack. These checked units have their battery tested and fully charged before shipping.
5. The lithium ion technology we use is intended to last for several years while being charged and discharged several hundred times. However, the battery's life span will depend on your care of the battery.
6. Battery life will depend on your maintenance and care of the battery. We use advanced Lithium-Ion batteries and they should be charged at least once a month to ensure the longevity of your battery. Make sure to only use our supplied charger on your battery as well as a power bar to prevent surcharges.
7. Allow your battery to rest for 10 minutes after charging before riding and for 10 min after riding before charging. Unplug your battery charger after the light turns green indicating your battery is fully charged.
8. Caution: Do not expose your battery to water, humidity and extremely low or high temperatures to avoid potential damage to your battery.
9. If the PRODUCT proves defective AND a claim is filed during the warranty period, the COMPANY at its option, will: Repair the PRODUCT by means of telephone support, email support, or by providing the necessary parts at no charge.
Warranty claims must be filed with Merkava by email: email@example.com
* Warranty on battery will be limited to 6 months if it is determined that our guidelines for proper battery care have not been followed.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
• Shipping to and from or drop off and pick up at our locations for repairs covered under the warranty.
• Wear and tear on frame, grip tape, levers, tubes, tires, brake discs, brake pads, cables, seats, plastic fairings, shocks or suspensions and any other component which wears out naturally during usage.
• Minor scratches and stress marks that may occur during shipping and handling.
•Water damage caused by exposing the bike and sensitive electrical parts to water such as washing transporter with hose or pressure washer.
• Accidents, misuse, abuse, human errors or lack of maintenance.
• Acts-of-god such as fire, flood, earthquake, freezing, etc
• Transfer of eBike ownership
• Damages caused by salt in winter conditions.
The following will void the warranty:
• The modification of your transporter or use outside those specified on this site.
• The serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
• The product has been dismantled and repaired/reassembled improperly or with aftermarket parts.
• Overloading your transporter.
• Storing your transporter outdoors.
Although ZOOM is technically a bicycle care should be taken when riding it or any other electric motor powered vehicle. You should treat your new transporter with respect, never underestimating it’s power potential. We advise that new riders always start on the lowest pedal assist mode until they are entirely at ease with the transporters acceleration, braking and maneuverability. This transporter has been built to provide you with years of fun commute, please keep your safety and that of others a priority.
Always use bicycle lanes where available. If none are available you must conform to all traffic laws that apply to other motor powered vehicles.
Helmet Always wear an ASTM and CPSC certified helmet when riding. Make sure that the chin strap is attached before your ride and follow the helmet manufactures instructions for proper use and fit. In many Provinces or States the wear of a helmet on e-bikes is mandatory.
Footwear Make sure to always wear shoes that have good traction on the pedals or pegs and will stay on your feet at higher speeds.
Brakes Squeeze the hand brake levers to ensure there is positive braking action before starting your ride. We recommend parking on flat surfaces. If however you must park on an incline, make sure to park your transporter perpendicular to the road with the back wheel leaning against the sidewalk, same as motorcycles.
Control Make sure you are sitting on your e-bike with your hands on the hand grips before engaging the throttle and keep hands on hand grips when riding. Beginners should always start on the lowest power assist mode until familiarized with the ZOOM.
The ZOOM eBike will allow you to explore more with little to no effort and absolutely no impact on the environment. This year ride green.
Commute or joy ride through your trails or beaches. Get there faster! No license, plates or insurance required. Adios to traffic, parking or long bus and subway wait times. Take control of your destination...every time.
Powered by a SAMSUNG battery pack
With a sleek lightweight frame this race bike will deliver instant kick
CHARGE ANYWHERE through any 110V power outlet at school, the office or home. Our light weight charger can easily be carried in your back pack so you are never left with an empty battery. Plug, Play and Repeat!
We are thrilled you are considering a Merkava vintage eBike, a Merkava fat tire enduro electric motocross, a Merkava electric scooter or a Merkava electric bicycle for your commuting needs or exciting trail rides.
We are committed to having you entirely satisfied with your purchase and will ensure this is an easy and pleasant experience for you.
Buy your new electric bike with total confidence and benefit from our 2 year limited warranty and our 14 Day Buy Back Guarantee.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection