will deliver an exhilarating ride from start to finish. Whether you’re using it on your daily commute or exploring the bike trails in your city, the RF350 gives everyone the same feeling of satisfaction. Climb hills as if they were flat runways!
Fold the RF350
into half of its size and easily take it to your cottage, camping, or just for a ride along scenic mountain trails. Get outside and experience new paths, trails and simply enjoy life with the RF350 electric bike.
Small apartment, small car? No problem.
RF350 offers the perfect solution. When folded, it will fit in virtually any small car or storage room. No need for large and expensive bike racks as it will fit snuggly in your trunk allowing you to explore new and exciting places every time.
Who doesn’t love road trips?
RF350 is the perfect ebike for travelling as it is a fully foldable. In two easy steps reduce the RF350 into half of its size and easily haul it along on your trips and charge it on the go.
The RF350 offers the rider a lightweight,
sturdy ride while giving a sophisticated and minimalistic feel to an otherwise technologically advanced e-bike. This bike makes commuting to work a breeze while being entirely eco-friendly.
Powered by a removable LG lithium ion battery pack,
and a 350W motor you will be keeping up with the pros in no time. Easily reaching 32km/h (20mi/hr) with a max range of over 60km (38mi) on PAS mode. Don’t let a little exercise keep you from enjoying the outdoors.
When you’re done,
keep your RF350 in the trunk and simply bring in the battery to conveniently charge at home for your next excursion
Also available as options are dual mud guards and rear racks for your convenience.
LG 48V – 12.8Ah Rechargeable & Removable Lithium-Ion
Single Cell Capacity
Standard Charging Current
Flame Retardant Alloy
70km On P.A.S Mode*
Pedal Only, Pedal Assist With Various Levels, Throttle Only
Up To 10% Grade
26 X 1.95 Inche Hybrid Tires
Front LED Running Lights
Front: DISC Brake Rear: DISC Brake
Yes, Intelligent LCD Display Showing Battery Life, Speed And More
Shimano Tourney 7 Gear Derailleur
7 Speed Chain
Sport Road Seat
USB Charging Port
Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy
102kgs Or 225lbs
Front Shock Absorber
Inverted Shock Absorbing Suspension.
Rear Shock Absorber
Oil Pressure Damping System With Coil
Total Width 69in Total Height 38in Handlebar Width 24in
36in X 37in X 14in
Frequently Asked Questions
There is very minimal assembly required, including installing the handlebar and the front wheel (with quick release latch) and inflating the tires. Make sure to fully charge your battery before your first ride, check and tighten all bolts and screws if necessary and read and understand the owners-manual and safety labels. If you are unclear about anything we strongly urge you to send us an email or request a call back so we can guide you through any issue you may be experiencing.
Yes, as with any two wheel chain and sprocket configuration the chain must be kept clean of dust and debris and well oiled to increase its life span and performance.
RF350 is recommended for riders 16 years of age and older.
You do not need a license, plates or insurance to operate the RF350. However, we encourage you to review your local rules and laws as each province or state has its own by laws. We strongly advise the use of safety equipment like helmets.
RF350 can be ridden on the road, bike paths, trails and any other venues where regular pedal bikes would be permitted. It is always a good idea to review your local rules and laws as each province or state has its own by laws governing battery operated transporters.
For optimal performance max rider weight should not exceed 102kgs or 225lbs. Note that performance, range and top speed will be affected with higher rider weight.
Yes, but riding in colder temperatures can affect the performance and battery range. Make sure your RF350 is always stored indoors.
RF350 is designed for paved areas with some light off-road use.
Simply wipe it down with a wet cloth. Aiming a hose or high pressure water gun onto sensitive parts of the bike will lead to damages not covered by the warranty.
Our e-Bikes ship from Montreal to all Canadian cities.
The RF350 uses rechargeable and removable LG Lithium-ion battery packs. We have taken great care to ensure our battery packs are built to the highest standards of safety and performance.
RF350 comes with a 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Please see full details on our warranty and returns tab.
Merkava stands behind its products. All our transporters benefit from a 2 year limited warranty. 1. The COMPANY warrants that the frame will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years.
2. The COMPANY warrants that the motor and battery pack will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year*.
3. The COMPANY warrants that the electrical components including the controller and charger will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
4. Before shipping, we conduct spot checks on our transporters to validate overall quality and condition of electrical components including motor and battery pack. These checked units have their battery tested and fully charged before shipping.
5. The lithium ion technology we use is intended to last for several years while being charged and discharged several hundred times. However, the battery's life span will depend on your care of the battery.
6. Battery life will depend on your maintenance and care of the battery. We use advanced Lithium-Ion batteries and they should be charged at least once a month to ensure the longevity of your battery. Make sure to only use our supplied charger on your battery as well as a power bar to prevent surcharges.
7. Allow your battery to rest for 10 minutes after charging before riding and for 10 min after riding before charging. Unplug your battery charger after the light turns green indicating your battery is fully charged.
8. Caution: Do not expose your battery to water, humidity and extremely low or high temperatures to avoid potential damage to your battery.
9. If the PRODUCT proves defective AND a claim is filed during the warranty period, the COMPANY at its option, will: Repair the PRODUCT by means of telephone support, email support, or by providing the necessary parts at no charge.
Warranty claims must be filed with Merkava by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Warranty on battery will be limited to 6 months if it is determined that our guidelines for proper battery care have not been followed.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
• Shipping to and from or drop off and pick up at our locations for repairs covered under the warranty.
• Wear and tear on frame, grip tape, levers, tubes, tires, brake discs, brake pads, cables, seats, plastic fairings, shocks or suspensions and any other component which wears out naturally during usage.
• Minor scratches and stress marks that may occur during shipping and handling.
•Water damage caused by exposing the bike and sensitive electrical parts to water such as washing transporter with hose or pressure washer.
• Accidents, misuse, abuse, human errors or lack of maintenance.
• Acts-of-god such as fire, flood, earthquake, freezing, etc
• Transfer of eBike ownership
• Damages caused by salt in winter conditions.
The following will void the warranty:
• The modification of your transporter or use outside those specified on this site.
• The serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
• The product has been dismantled and repaired/reassembled improperly or with aftermarket parts.
• Overloading your transporter.
• Storing your transporter outdoors.
Although RF350 is technically a bicycle care should be taken when riding it or any other electric motor powered vehicle. You should treat your new transporter with respect, never underestimating it’s power potential. We advise that new riders always start on the lowest pedal assist mode until they are entirely at ease with the transporters acceleration, braking and maneuverability. This transporter has been built to provide you with years of fun commute, please keep your safety and that of others a priority.
Always use bicycle lanes where available. If none are available you must conform to all traffic laws that apply to other motor powered vehicles.
Helmet Always wear an ASTM and CPSC certified helmet when riding. Make sure that the chin strap is attached before your ride and follow the helmet manufactures instructions for proper use and fit. In many Provinces or States the wear of a helmet on e-bikes is mandatory.
Footwear Make sure to always wear shoes that have good traction on the pedals or pegs and will stay on your feet at higher speeds.
Brakes Squeeze the hand brake levers to ensure there is positive braking action before starting your ride. We recommend parking on flat surfaces. If however you must park on an incline, make sure to park your transporter perpendicular to the road with the back wheel leaning against the sidewalk, same as motorcycles.
Control Make sure you are sitting on your e-bike with your hands on the hand grips before engaging the throttle and keep hands on hand grips when riding. Beginners should always start on the lowest power assist mode until familiarized with the RF350.
ready to roll?
High tech Versatility
Redefining and reinventing portable bicycles. Light weight and foldable, take this e-bike with you anywhere you go.
Commute or joy ride through your city, neighborhood or school campus. Get there faster! No license, plates or insurance required. Adios to traffic, parking or long bus and subway wait times. Take control of your destination...every time.
Powered by an LG battery pack
The RF350 foldable e-bike is powered by a state of the art rechargeable and removable lithium ion battery pack neatly concealed into the frame of the e-bike.
CHARGE ANYWHERE through any 110V power outlet at school, the office or home. Our light weight charger can easily be carried in your back pack so you are never left with an empty battery. Plug, Play and Repeat!
What our customers think
I drive a mini cooper and was finding it difficult to install and uninstall the bike rack every time I wanted to go for a ride. This foldable e-bike has solved my problem. It is a real treat.
Moose Jaw, SK
Riding the RF350 is mad fun! I am really taking advantage of my new found mobility. I live in an area with a lot of hills so I was always reluctant to ride far, fearing I wouldn’t have the endurance to get back home. These days are long gone. Thanks Merkava
I was debating between the RF350 and the FatFold500 Fat e-bike. Although there was a slight increase in price I chose the FatFold500 because I needed that extra juice and fat off road tires for my mountain treks. I absolutely love it, it is so quiet and so efficient.
Otterburn Park, QC
My husband and I have been living in our RV for over 9 months now traveling across Canada. We used to haul two heavy motorcycles in the back for our trips into towns. Now with these foldable e-bikes we feel so much lighter and nimble. I would definitely recommend it.
Space is very limited in our 1 bedroom apartment and having no storage unit it was virtually impossible to keep a high value bicycle as leaving it outside, tied to a bike rack wasn’t something we wanted to do. These two babies fit snuggly in our closet. Couldn’t ask for anything more.
I just received my MK500-Foldable Fat e-bike. Just in time for winter. Only used it a couple of times during our first snowfalls. The tires perform great and the motor has some real pep. I have the feeling this is going to be a fun winter.
Get a FREE rack and mudguards valued at $70 when you order and FREE shipping for a limited time
We are thrilled you are considering a Merkava vintage eBike, a Merkava fat tire enduro electric motocross, a Merkava electric scooter or a Merkava electric bicycle for your commuting needs or exciting trail rides.
We are committed to having you entirely satisfied with your purchase and will ensure this is an easy and pleasant experience for you.
Buy your new electric bike with total confidence and benefit from our 2 year limited warranty and our 14 Day Buy Back Guarantee.
Utilisez les flèches gauche/droite pour naviguer dans le diaporama ou glissez vers la gauche/droite sur un appareil mobile
le choix d'une sélection entraîne une actualisation complète de la page
appuyez sur la touche espace puis sur les touches fléchées pour faire une sélection