electric motocross brings an ominous look to an otherwise tame e-bike segment.
5kW Brushless motor boasting a Peak Power of 7,200W thanks to its 100A MqCon Sabvoton controller.
Looking more like a Motorcross
than your average e-bike with its optional moto seat and 19’’ rugged MX rims and tires, the commanding steed combines power, grit and big-league dual shock absorbers from DNM ready to satisfy even the most demanding rider.
Part mountain bike,
part dirt bike and all beast, the Falcon5K comes ready to tear apart your local gravel or dirt trails.
With the new 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 203mm Discs you are sure to come to a quick and safe stop.
The Falcon5K super e-bike
with its outstanding continuous 5kW QS brushless motor and peak output of 7.2kW is essentially in a category of its own. It is far from the average mountain bike thanks to its efficient and clean motor that will propel you up any terrain and kick in with unnerving torque when you’re in need of your daily dose of adrenaline.
Our customers claim,
Its performance is reminiscent of a 125-150CC 4 stroke internal combustion gas guzzling motocross. It's lower weight, superb agility, silent, reliable and clean motor offer many more riding possibilities.
With its pedals and traditional mountain bike components you can easily ride it, haul it and service it yourself saving time and money. You can even tap yourself on the back for taking a big leap in reducing your carbon footprint and saving our planet.
The Falcon5K is built on a fortified steel frame
to sustain its breathtaking 5kW watt motor which will easily propel you to over 80km/hr.
With almost no maintenance needed and a max range of 120km on P.A.S mode the Falcon5K electric motocross will supply your adrenaline fix…guaranteed.
Powered by a potent Panasonic
2765Wh (72V- 38.4Ah) Massive Battery Pack powered by LG and Panasonic cells.
The Falcon5K super electric bike is designed for long treks through trails, fields, forests and off roads. The motor is located in the center of the rear wheel and provides torque effortlessly and silently allowing you to rip through trails otherwise inaccessible or forbidden to loud motocross bikes.
Powered by a potent Panasonic
Now Available With An Upgraded Torque Sensor And The Canadian Made Cycle Analyst LCD Display
All the bikes electronic stats are cleverly captured and monitored by the state of the art Cycle Analyst display made in Beautiful British Columbia.
Powered by a potent Panasonic
Be Seen, Be Heard, Stay Clean
The new Falcon5K eBike now comes standard with Front and Rear LED lights with rear turn signals as well as an integrated automotive grade horn and alarm system.
You are doing your part to keep the environment clean so we have done our part by equipping the Falcon5K with extra rugged mud guards bolted to the frame to keep you clean during your off road escapades.
Brushless DC High Magnetic Geared Motor In Rear Wheel
LG / Panasonic 2765Wh (72V - 38.4Ah) Lithium-Ion
Single Cell Capacity
18kg Or 39lbs
Standard Charging Current
Flame Retardant ABS
Max Range On A Full Charge
120km On PAS Mode*
Torque sensor pedal assist or Throttle Only
Up To 30% Grade
19’’ MX Tires (80/100-19) With Inner Tube
19’’ MX Rims (red)
Front and Rear LED Lights with rear turn signals
4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 203mm Discs
Outer Single Speed SHIMANO
KMC 1 Speed Chain
42 Teeth Double Cover AL-ALLOY LESCO
AL-ALLOY AL6061 31.8 Zoom
Bicycle Type Seat With Optional Motocross Seat
Canadian Made Cycle Analyst LCD Display Showing Battery Life, Speed And much more
USB Charging Port
Black With Red Rims
Fortified Steel Frame
Front Shock Absorber
DNM Volcano Racing Shox. Adjustable Oil Shock Absorbing Suspension.
Rear Shock Absorber
DNM RCP-2S Oil Pressure Damping System With Coil
67kg Or 147lbs
120kg Or 264lbs
Yes If Selecting The Bicycle Seat
• Total Width 2000mm (79in)
• Wheel Base 1290mm (51in) • Ground Clearance 375mm (15in) • Height Of Handlebar From The Ground 1150mm (45in) • Handlebar Width 650mm (25in)
Frequently Asked Questions
There is minimal assembly required, including installing the front wheel, inflating the tires and installing the handlebar. If you selected the MX seat you will also need to install it. Make sure to fully charge your battery before your first ride, check and tighten all bolts and screws if necessary and read and understand the owners-manual and safety labels. If you are unclear about anything we strongly urge you to send us an email or request a call back so we can guide you through any issue you may be experiencing.
Yes, as with any two wheel chain and sprocket configuration the chain must be kept clean of dust and debris and well oiled to increase its life span and performance.
Falcon5K is recommended for riders 18 years of age and older with some motocross experience ideally, if you are planning on riding on rough terrain and steep sloped mountain trails.
You do not need a license, plates or insurance to operate the Falcon5K in any off road environment. Please note this electric bike is not intended for road use in North America. We strongly advise the use of safety equipment like motocross helmets, gloves and protective padding.
Falcon5K is not intended for road use. This electric motocorss can be ridden on public bike paths (at slow speeds), trails, fields, hills and any other venues where traditional mountain bikes or motocross bikes would be permitted. It is always a good idea to review your local rules and laws as each province or state has its own by laws governing battery operated transporters.
For optimal performance max rider weight shouldn't exceed 120kgs or 264lbs. Note that performance, range and top speed will be affected with higher rider weight.
Yes however keep in mind that riding in colder temperatures can affect the performance and battery range. Make sure your Falcon5K is always stored indoors.
Falcon5K is designed for off road use. It will handle most terrain you expose it to. Please ride safely and responsibly.
Simply wipe it down with a wet cloth. As with any e-Bike, aiming a hose or high pressure water gun onto sensitive parts of the bike will lead to damages not covered by the warranty.
Our eBikes ship from Montreal to all Canadian cities.
The Falcon5K uses rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery packs built with LG or Panasonic cells. We have taken great care to ensure our battery packs are built to the highest standards of safety and performance.
Falcon5K comes with a 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Please see full details on our warranty and returns tab.
Merkava stands behind its products. All our transporters benefit from a 2 year limited warranty.
1. The COMPANY warrants that the frame will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years.
2. The COMPANY warrants that the motor and battery pack will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year*.
3. The COMPANY warrants that the electrical components including the controller and charger will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
4. Before shipping, we conduct spot checks on our transporters to validate overall quality and condition of electrical components including motor and battery pack. These checked units have their battery tested and fully charged before shipping.
5. The lithium ion technology we use is intended to last for several years while being charged and discharged several hundred times. However, the battery's life span will depend on your care of the battery.
6. Battery life will depend on your maintenance and care of the battery. We use advanced Lithium-Ion batteries and they should be charged at least once a month to ensure the longevity of your battery. Make sure to only use our supplied charger on your battery as well as a power bar to prevent surcharges.
7. Allow your battery to rest for 10 minutes after charging before riding and for 10 min after riding before charging. Unplug your battery charger after the light turns green indicating your battery is fully charged.
8. Caution: Do not expose your battery to water, humidity and extremely low or high temperatures to avoid potential damage to your battery.
9. If the PRODUCT proves defective AND a claim is filed during the warranty period, the COMPANY at its option, will: Repair the PRODUCT by means of telephone support, email support, or by providing the necessary parts at no charge.
Warranty claims must be filed with Merkava by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Warranty on battery will be limited to 6 months if it is determined that our guidelines for proper battery care have not been followed.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
• Shipping to and from or drop off and pick up at our locations for repairs covered under the warranty.
• Wear and tear on frame, grip tape, levers, tubes, tires, brake discs, brake pads, cables, seats, plastic fairings, shocks or suspensions and any other component which wears out naturally during usage.
• Minor scratches and stress marks that may occur during shipping and handling.
• Water damage caused by exposing the bike and sensitive electrical parts to water such as washing transporter with hose or pressure washer.
• Accidents, misuse, abuse, human errors or lack of maintenance.
• Acts-of-god such as fire, flood, earthquake, freezing, etc
• Transfer of eBike ownership
• Damages caused by salt in winter conditions.
The following will void the warranty:
• The modification of your transporter or use outside those specified on this site.
• The serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
• The product has been dismantled and repaired/reassembled improperly or with aftermarket parts.
• Overloading your transporter.
• Storing your transporter outdoors.
Although Falcon5K is technically a bicycle great care should be taken when riding it or any other electric motor powered vehicle. You should treat your new transporter with respect, never underestimating its power potential. We advise that new riders always start on the lowest pedal assist mode until they are entirely at ease with the transporters acceleration, braking and maneuverability. This transporter has been built to provide you with years of fun commute, please keep your safety and that of others a priority.
Always use bicycle lanes where available. If none are available you must conform to all traffic laws that apply to other motor powered vehicles.
Helmet Always wear an ASTM and CPSC certified helmet when riding. Make sure that the chin strap is attached before your ride and follow the helmet manufactures instructions for proper use and fit. In many Provinces or States the wear of a helmet on e-bikes is mandatory.
Footwear Make sure to always wear shoes that have good traction on the pedals or pegs and will stay on your feet at higher speeds.
Brakes Squeeze the hand brake levers to ensure there is positive braking action before starting your ride. We recommend parking on flat surfaces. If however you must park on an incline, make sure to park your transporter perpendicular to the road with the back wheel leaning against the sidewalk, same as motorcycles.
Control Make sure you are sitting on your e-bike with your hands on the hand grips before engaging the throttle and keep hands on hand grips when riding. Beginners should always start on the lowest power assist mode until familiarized with the Falcon5K. SEE USER MANUAL FOR MORE INFO.
ready to roll?
Powerhouse super e-motocross
Forget anything you may have experienced in the past with other e-bikes. The Falcon5k will impress you with its performance leaving you wanting more.
Get there faster
Rip through your local trails like never before leaving no noise or pollution behind. Zip up and down your favorite hills for an adrenaline packed excursion every time.
Powered by Panasonic
The Falcon5k e-bike is powered by a state of the art rechargeable lithium ion battery pack built with LG and Panasonic cells with a very impressive 2765Wh (72V and 38.4Ah) giving you enough juice for your extra long rides.
CHARGE ANYWHERE through any 110V power outlet at school, the office or home. Our light weight charger can easily be carried in your back pack so you are never left with an empty battery. Plug, Play and Repeat!
We are thrilled you are considering a Merkava vintage eBike, a Merkava fat tire enduro electric motocross, a Merkava electric scooter or a Merkava electric bicycle for your commuting needs or exciting trail rides.
We are committed to having you entirely satisfied with your purchase and will ensure this is an easy and pleasant experience for you.
Buy your new electric bike with total confidence and benefit from our 2 year limited warranty and our 14 Day Buy Back Guarantee.
Utilisez les flèches gauche/droite pour naviguer dans le diaporama ou glissez vers la gauche/droite sur un appareil mobile
le choix d'une sélection entraîne une actualisation complète de la page
appuyez sur la touche espace puis sur les touches fléchées pour faire une sélection